Get Outdoors in Raleigh!
Spring has almost SPRUNG, and it is time to get outdoors! This week, we have compiled a list of our favorite outdoor fun in the Raleigh, NC area.
The website: www.visitraleigh.com is a fantastic resource for finding things to do during the weekdays and weekends in Raleigh. The top 10 on our list (which of course will be on your list too) include:
- Hiking at Umstead Park
- See a concert at the Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek – crisp spring nights are the best for watching live concerts on a blanket in the Walnut Creek Pavilion in Raleigh!
- Get HOMEMADE ice cream from the Porter Farms (Willow Spring Market) – Delish!
- For the kids – Discover the Historic Yates Mill County Park – makes learning history fun with a full day of hiking, fishing, history, educational exhibits, gardens, and picnicking!
- Beach Music at North Hills in Raleigh, NC
- Go see a N.C. State baseball game, cheer on the Wolfpack! On the other hand, if you are not a State fan, you can always go see a Carolina Mudcats baseball game.
- Attend a “First Friday” in downtown Raleigh – See local art exhibits and taste the flavors of Raleigh.
- Meet new people at the Great Grapes! Wine and Food Festival in Cary, NC
- Checkout Groupon deals in Raleigh for half-priced fun.
- Finally… Take your kids to an Easter Egg Hunt!
Byron Office Space Solutions in Raleigh, NC is not just an executive office space. We build relationships with our clients that last! We enjoy getting to know you and helping you grow in the community of your business venture. At B.O.S.S., we want to help you find ways to get the most out of your office space with us. Byron Office Space Solutions in Raleigh and Greensboro, NC, we are here for you!